Fully portable light-weight vehicle barrier. Physically stops suicide vehicles, motorcycles, bikes and even mules.
The MVB is a physical, light-weight barrier & therefore fully portable. Its unique design enables transferring the horizontal momentum of a ramming vehicle upwards or downwards until fully stopping its movement. Selected and deployed by the U.S. Army, USMC, Athens Olympics, Japanese Army, Cruise liners & other Special Forces world wide.
The advantages of this barrier are:
- Cost effective, Non Lethal solution. Quick assembly, no tools needed
- High impact capabilities.
- Flexible length, consisting of individual units which fit together to correspond to varying vehicle and road sizes
- Transportable by plane, helicopter, small pick-up truck, station wagon, boat and even manually in special carrying cases
- Suitable for sandy, rocky, rough terrain, gravel & asphalt
- Foldable for easy and efficient storage
Thousands of units have been deployed, tested and operated in “hot” zones and in the civilian market since 2003 with zero maintenance and no breakdowns.
Quick assembly: The barrier consists of elements which are light to carry. Any adult can assemble this physical barrier in minutes without using assembly tools, to create a block against immediate threats of ramming vehicles in unknown locations.
High impact: Its unique design has high impact capabilities that transfer the vehicle’s horizontal momentum vertically to the extent of stopping the vehicle within a relatively short range.
Flexible length: Independent separate units can be composed into any length desired, blocking any size of vehicle route.
Easy storage: Foldable units that can be easily stored, saving space and enabling easy access for future use.