- Every day numerous valuables are lost.
- More than 7 million Germans have lost their cell phone at least once.
- Every year more than 170,000 notebooks are brought to the lost-and-found at the 8 largest European airports.
>> There’s no lack of honest finders.
The problem is the lack of ways to find the owner!
- An anonymous identification mark for your property
- Contact address accessible worldwide
- Lifelong service with no time limit on coverage
- Worldwide return transport to where you are currently staying
- One-off purchase price with no running costs
- Certified data security
CODE-No.com brings back 93% of all registered items!
How it works
Only 3 steps to a registered CODE number!
- Fasten your security label or tag from CODE-No.com to the valuables you want to protect.
- Register your personal CODE number on the website.
- Your property is now protected.
>> Now, if you should happen to lose something, you can sit back and relax.
What happens if I lose something?
- The finder reports to CODE-No.com that they have found something, and we pass this information on to the owner.
- The finder and the owner can make contact with one another only if both parties agree to this.
- We send packaging material to the finder.
- The finder sends the found object to CODE-No.com and we send the found object to where the owner is currently staying.
>> After the finder has made contact with us we take care of everything.